 CAD / Development / 5228
Re: Parts license
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes:

Part III.  Contributor Terms.

2. Ldraw.org may decide to accept or reject any contributions.

7. Ldraw.org will include the work as part of the Library.

I think 7 should be removed because of 2.

Leonardo

I think 2 means Ldraw.org has the right to chose what to keep and 7 means that
the work will become part of the Ldraw.org library (and probably "protected" by
the license).

Although they are related for sure.

Jude