 CAD / Development / 3937
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 14:53:09 GMT

sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen) writes:
Another problem is how to handle the step-wise drawing on
building instructions we have in LDraw. I am not aware of
any file format, except for the LDraw (and LeoCAD) file
formats, that can handle this.

Another nice thing about LDraw type programs is that you see the model
being built as it renders, unlike POV, where you just see the final
image.
--Bram