 CAD / Development / 3938
3937  |  3939
Subject:
LdLite 1.6.1 (maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 22:51:35 GMT

I just put a patched ldlite on my site.  The repackaged binary is at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/File/8624/ldlite_1_6_1_b.zip
and the source is at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/File/8624/ldlite_1_6_1_s.zip

If someone confirms that these actually work then I'll add them to the
main ldglite page there.

This version should work with paths with space characters in them, which
makes it possible to use it from Internet Explorer.

It turns out the ldlite lex parsing code doesn't like some other characters
besides spaces that IE5 likes to use.  I couldn't figure out where the
parser was rejecting the brackets in the temporary filename "ldraw[1].cgi"
so I hacked it to bypass the parser and just get the file.  I think perhaps it
used to do this anyways because there was an #if 0 that I switched back to
#if 1.  Who knows what that broke though...

Make sure to scan the binary for viruses before running it.  My Windows95 PC
has been misbehaving lately.  I think it's time for its semiannual Windows
reload but it could just be a virus.

Oh well, serves me right for volunteering.

Don