 CAD / Development / 3939
Re: Usefull little feature idea for Ldite [was: Re: Help with LDLite]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:

I have written a straight-to-QuickTime converter for DAT files. I don't know
about making a QTVR file, but, it makes a 3DMF file which you convert in 1 • step
to a MOOV. The movie rotates the model in realtime in any QuickTime player. I
am pretty sure there are utilities to make a QTVR panorama from that.

Thanks, Erik!

I'll look into the conversion to QTVR.  The only way I've done it is by feeding
the QTVR Builder an image matrix of individual frames, but it only stands to
reason that QTVR can convert from a QT movie... but then, since when did
*anything* on the Mac make any sense ;-P

Thanks!

ObLego:

I am currently in the process of doing a total rebuild of the Pallas Spaceworks
site.  Stay Tuned for announcements of the Grand Re-opening of Pallas
Spaceworks.

--Karim