 CAD / Development / 3881
Re: Help with LDLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:11:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Gyugyi writes:
Perhaps your pathname to the LDRAW files or to your model files
contains a space or some other unfriendly character.

Hmm, I just fixed that pesky little bug in ldglite, so now you can click
on the DAT files from Internet Exploder and see them.  Gotta update the
ldglite website to version 4.0 real soon...

If you're really brave you can join the small group beta testers for
LdGLite and you won't have to worry about those annoying space characters
ever again.

Alternatively I suppose I could build a copy of LDLITE 1.6 with the fix
and put that on the ldglite website temporarily.  That would probably be
a whole lot more stable (and faster too).  Any thoughts on this?

Don