 CAD / Development / 3956
Re: LDraw to QuickTime was Re: Usefull little feature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 01:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:
I added transparency. You can see how it comes out rendered on a RAGE II+ (my
original G3/233 or anything newer.)

Wow, that was quick :)  I was thinking, though that one *Huge* advantage of
being able to do this through LdLite, is that when you generate the QTVR
matrix, It could be made to rotate the model in teh horizontal axis and step
through the construction process in the vertical...

A friend of mine who knows how to program is looking at the LDlite code to see
if he can fix the "rotate after draw" feature, so maybe that will work.

--Karim