 CAD / Development / 3955
Re: Sheriff's torso - Original town element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson writes:
     For the guy who requested an addition of a criminal element (crooks,
robbers, etc.), [It may or may not have been Jonathon...] Let me know what
you'd like to see written into a prison uniform torso or other
criminally-inspired torsoes.

I don't need anything anymore after I modified thomas burgers police biker
jacket torso to remove the police badge, thus creating a mock-up of the torso
used in set 2584, for my crooks to wear when they are robbing datsville
petrolium. I wouldn't have accepted your services anyway because I never use • non
lego parts in my models. Unless you can come up with some of the TLG designs I
want then you are no help to me.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

That's alright.
     I tend to produce original parts for specific purposes - which is also the
reason I modify pre-existing parts - such as a percolating idea about a square
Town roadsign, for a state highway marker. Is there a TLG torso/other
flat-surfaced decorated element that you like to see? (Keep in mind that the
need for new road signs may supercede conforming with pre-existing TLG
designs.)