 CAD / Development / 3775
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:24:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
I just thought of another thing to try.  In main.c search for #ifdef
DRAW_AXIS.
Put this right above it.

  #define DRAW_AXIS 1

This will draw the x,y,z axis in red, green, and blue like in the gif file
on the website.  That'll show if GL is working.

Hmm, same thing -- blank white window.  :-(

Ah Ha!  I guess that proves the problem is with GL.  Now how do we fix it...

PS.  I'm getting tired of Re-Identifying myself in order to post from Linux.
Why can't it set the cookies automagically?

First, make sure you've got cookies enabled in your browser.  Then go to

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

and fill that out as you did before, and before pressing Submit, make sure
that the checkbox labeled "Keep my information in a web browser cookie..."
is _checked_.  Now when you submit the form, a cookie is sent to your browser.
Next time you post via the web, your info is automagically filled in so that
you don't have to type it every time.

According to the message headers in the last message you posted, you're
running Netscape Navigator 4.61 for Linux, which definitely handles cookies
correctly with the LUGNET web interface.  (I have 4.61 & 4.7)

--Todd

Yeah, I knew that, but I'm too lazy to find my way to the setup page.  Then
I get the reminder when I go to post.  Thanks for the link though.  Perhaps
you could add the cookie check box to the Identify yourself page.

Don