 CAD / Development / 3785
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
  #define DRAW_AXIS 1

This will draw the x,y,z axis in red, green, and blue like in the gif file
on the website.  That'll show if GL is working.

Hmm, same thing -- blank white window.  :-(

Ah Ha!  I guess that proves the problem is with GL.  Now how do we fix it...

Funny other thing, though:  If I go into main.c and just start hacking some
of the constants and recompile, I can get it to do things like position the
window anywhere I want, or make it any size, or make it come up with any
background color (not just white).  So it looks like at least some of the
glut calls are working...

--Todd