 CAD / Development / 3868
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:10:33 GMT

Paul Gyugyi wrote:

Ha ha ha ha Hohohoho Hehehehehe.
You must be new around here.  That's *not* how these people think.
-gyug

  I really don't understand you, I'm not the one who has problems
sharing (what I have done or what others have done).

  Ha ha ha ha Hohohoho Hehehehehe.

Leonardo