 CAD / Development / 3767
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:

[snip]

Meanwhile, I'll have to add an error message when it can't find the file.
I can't believe there wasn't one already in the ldlite source.  Perhaps I
disabled it somehow...

Yes, I did disable the message.  In main.c the printf() in platform_comment()
is disabled (probably because it spewed way to much information).  I think
if you inserted this you'd be happier.

  if (level == 0)
     printf("comment %s\n", message);

I'm gonna add as soon as I get a chance.

Don