 CAD / Development / 3769
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:54:54 GMT

Nutz!  You've exhausted all my easy guesses.  Now I'll actually have
to think about this...

Perhaps there's something funny about the Mesa installation.  I just went
with what installed automatically from the Mandrake CD.  However I did
have to make some soft links by hand in /usr/X11R6/lib.  Maybe that's where
the problem is.

What do you get when you do this?

  cd /usr/X11R6/lib
  ls -la *GL*
  ls -la *gl*

Meanwhile I'll have to try and reinstall from the zip file during lunch and
see what I may have missed.

Don