 CAD / Development / 3859
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:08:21 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide wrote:

(LeoCAD renders the WTOWER.DAT file in less than 1 second)

Whoa.  That's the same WTOWER.DAT distributed with ldglite.  The one that
LDLite, on my Pentium 400 with Win98, renders in 5.8 seconds?

  Yes, the file included in the ldglite zip. :)

  Now another question, why there are so many people writing different
CAD programs ? I believe that we surely would be a lot better if we
helped each other instead of start a new project.

  Please don't take this as a bad criticism, I just think that if we
were all working on the same project we would have a program better than
all other programs out there.

Leonardo