 CAD / Development / 3787
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
Could you perhaps try the executable from the zip file to see if it works?

OK, I grabbed a new zipfile and tried that.  It gacked at me until I did this:

$ su
# cd /usr/lib
ln -s /usr/local/lib/libglut.so.3
ln -s /usr/local/lib/libGLU.so libMesaGLU.so.3
ln -s /usr/local/lib/libGL.so libMesaGL.so.3
exit
$ ./ldglite cyl.dat

And then it ran, but did the same thing as before -- blank white window.

Sanity check, to make sure it's your file and not the one I built:

$ ls -l ldglite
-rwxrwxr-x   1 todd     todd        81064 Jan 25 20:04 ./ldglite

--Todd