 CAD / Development / 3780
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:11:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman wrote:

I almost got it working, but not quite.  :-(  It seems to be running and
thinking real hard, but all it displays is a blank white window. • ...
* Grabbed ldraw.exe and complete.exe from www.ldraw.org
- Unarj'd these and installed in /usr/local/ldraw as suggested

Quoting the ldglite home page:

For the linux version the ldraw path defaults to /usr/local/ldraw. You
can override this with the LDDRAWDIR environment variable. You can tell your
ldraw path probably doesn't match when all you get is a blank window. Directions
for automatically viewing DAT files from lugnet with Netscape Navigator are also
in the readme.txt file.

Which probably isn't the problem, but what the heck.

Steve