 CAD / Development / 3778
Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:51:07 GMT

libtool eh?  What the heck is that?  I seem to have it in /usr/local/bin
but "man libtool" turns up nothing.  I guess I'll have to read the man pages
on gcc and ld to find out more about the shared libs vs static linking
switches.  Oh well, I was gonna have to do that someday anyways.  It's just
not the most fun part of this whole project.

I have to admit, I'm pretty psyched about the 3360 byte executable size you
attained, even if it doesn't work...

Don