 Administrative / General / 3817
Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:04:16 GMT

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:08:59 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

You agreed with the TOS when you joined, why flaunt the terms this way?
This ISN'T the public internet(2), and you know it.  Thanks.

I know it. I just need a little reminding of where I am sometimes.
Post is cancelled, BTW.

1 - I'm NOT shielding them from reality, I just choose to choose what
experiences they experience.

Isn't that the same thing? (F-up that to debate)

2 - and viva la difference!

Isn't that "Le roi est mort, vive le Roi!"?

Wonder when ebay is going to sue this ebates thing.

See etoy.com. (that one can go to .debate as well)

Jasper