 Off-Topic / Geek / 962
Re: KDE/new Redhat install (was Re: Has anyone ever been)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:27:15 GMT

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:57:52 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

Groupware is a nice idea.

OK, whew. Got enough to debate you as it is...

By the way.. in one or two of your posts lately I thought I detected a
certain.. how shall I put that.. annoyance at me personally as opposed
with my arguments. Any comments?

Or just use news. Really! I've seen it done.

For brainstorming sessions of more than, say, 3-4 people, it's much
more suited than mail. If only because of network bandwidth.

For private communications... let's not get into why news is bad for
that.

Newsgroups: lugnet.off-topic.debate.larry-pieniazek-to.jasper-janssen,lugnet.off-topic.debate.jasper-janssen-to.larry-pieniazek

Jasper