 Off-Topic / Geek / 995
Re: KDE/new Redhat install (was Re: Has anyone ever been)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 01:52:04 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
And running an ISP solely on NT is pretty much insanity, whereas in

Eep, yes. This is exactly what got me into Linux in the first place. My
friend was trying to start an ISP running NT. They were having trouble, so
since I'd done some work getting PPP to work on the ancient terminal server
at the small college I went to, they hired me to help out. Very quickly, I
thought: ok, this ain't gonna work. What else is there?