 Off-Topic / Geek / 971
Re: KDE/new Redhat install (was Re: Has anyone ever been)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:34:24 GMT

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:40:14 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Urp, no more than usual/no more than I am at anyone else?

Ah, that's OK then.

You're misguided, confused, idealistic and generally wrong when it comes
to freedom, economics and markets, but I like you anyway in spite of all
that.

Awwwww... shucks.

This was prolly better suited to email instead of news, but what the
hey.

I think it would probably be more suited in off-topic.people. But
then, we can't really put it there.

1 - If calling you misguided and generally wrong isn't buttering you up,
I just don't know what is! :-)

You could call me ... "democrat" (Or, for that matter, "republican" or
"libertarian"). At least as good/bad as those two.

Jasper