 General / 12370
Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:27:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
I'm just curious if anyone has ever built their newly-bought lego set only
to discover a piece is missing.  I've often been positive partway through
that I was missing one, but I always ended up finding it.

On the other hand, I *always* have a small handful of extra pieces. :)

Only once: a blue 1x6 beam 19 years ago.  I have received a mis-printed computer
screen - the classic space one with the buttons and cross-hairs.  The printing
on it is all askew.  I rather like it, actually.  Oh, and a few months ago I was
frantic because I thought that both capes in the Lightsaber Duel were missing,
but they were just tucked within the pages of the mini-catalog (I rather strange
place to be put, unless they worked their way into the pages somehow.)