 General / 10265
Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:30:58 GMT

{snip}

I had two in one buying binge recently, the first was in 4559 (cargo railway)
missing a 1x2 white plate with one stud on top (instead of two, pardon my
terminology)
the other was in the ninja stone tower bridge (6089) a 1x2 gray plate with a
ladder hinge on it.  I called lego S@H and they sent the parts, with a very nice
and appologetic letter.

What really was upsetting is that last week, i ordered from S@H and when i
called the next day to try and add something to it, they had lost the order...
something about after 10pm and on weekends they have a different agency take the
orders and it happens that they lose orders once in a while.  Not something that
i expected from lego, but, they were very pleasant about taking the order again
(and i got it so quick, i wonder if they didn't upgrade the shipping for my
hassle...)

jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu  http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/jenn