 Administrative / General / 3807
Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:08:59 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

Right-The-<deleted>-Now-Delivery,

Look, you're my friend and everything but do you HAVE to use that word
on this site? Just because my kids already know that word, know what it
means and all, and have heard it used before doesn't mean that I want
them reading it HERE. (1)

You agreed with the TOS when you joined, why flaunt the terms this way?
This ISN'T the public internet(2), and you know it.  Thanks.

1 - I'm NOT shielding them from reality, I just choose to choose what
experiences they experience.

2 - and viva la difference!