 Star Wars / *10198 (-100)
  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) <lottsa snippage> (...) Is this the same thing as the Imperial Landing Craft that is seen for about 3 seconds during the Stormtrooper/Dewback desert patrol scene in New Hope? It would make a great vehicle for including lots of stormtroopers (1 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) <snip> (...) IIRC it can be seen at the very end of ROTJ Special Edition. They cut away from the Ewok village celebration scene to show celebrations on other planets, and on Tatooine there is a T-16 that flys over Mos Eisley. Ken (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) The "concept" for Shadows of the Empire was that it would be equivalent to the other three movies in every way, *except* that there would be no movie. Hence, you have a novel, comics, toys, even a soundtrack album. (...) Well, like anything (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Gian Speeder? Coruscant Taxi? (URL) there, done that.... LOL Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

It can also be seen when the Trade Federation Army is advancing across the plains of Naboo towards the capital of Theed. (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Good Lord is that obscure! At that rate, I expect to see a Gian Speeder, a Coruscant Taxi, and myriad other barely-seen items... best LFB (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) The Carrier can be seen when the battle droid commander on naboo talks to the nemoidians (sp?) through the holographic communication device. The carrier can be seen for about 2 seconds so keep your hand on that "pause" button. Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) That's a good point. A REALLY good point. I don't remember seeing the Battle Droid Transport in Ep I...at all. Ever. Where was it? I figured the MTTs were about it. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Forget (...) remotely (...) I think we must consider that in 2002 EP II will be released and TLC will probably focus on that first and foremost. Personally, I think the AT-AT is the most recognizable vehicle but it's just too big to be (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Falcon? Are you kidding?

Hey, if you say so...I personally wouldn't shell out $500 for a set I might have trouble lifting to carry out of the store ;-). Then again, I still (at 16) use my legos primarily for play, so I should shut up now. And I like the AT-ST! (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

<snip> (...) that (...) series, (...) time (...) that (...) I wouldn't be surprised if they did sets from Shadows Of The Empire, because almost everyone played the game, read the book, or the comics, its practically a movie! Jedi Knight sets would (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Grand Admiral Thrawn MOC

I finally finished him. Check him out at my website. Let me know what you guys think. (URL) on the star wars icon. (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Not to beat a dead Bantha, but it was seen flying in the movie. The recent theater re-releases had T-16s flying above Mos Eisly (sp?) in addition to other craft (Dash Rendar's Outrider was briefly seen shooting across the sky as well.). Sure (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I realise that this is a film based list, but it is certainly possible that TLC will pursue the Expanded Universe of Star Wars if it continues to be profitable (it MAY have been there in the film stuff, like that droid transport thing-where (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) It could very well be that Walmart is just not carrying them anyone, either not until next fall or perhaps never again. This tends to be somewhat common as many retailers change what they carry for each season. Mike (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Ah...I don't know about that. The TIE pilot mold is the same as the Stormtroopers. I'm sure the'll have plenty of places to put them in. I still think we'll get these two TIES, though...it seems obvious what TLC is doing. If they have the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) Um.. I'm not really arguing that an AT-AT not done to my exacting specifications wouldn't be cool or neat or anything, I was just clarifying my position. Actually, throughout this message it seems I've offended you or something, or perhaps you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New AT-ST, using plates

(...) Wow! That's very cool. Once again I'm in awe... I bow to your superior alternate model making skills. (I honestly thought a Y-Wing couldn't be done) -Bryan (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I suppose, just to sate my own ego, I should point out that I actually do *know* that the T-16 is visible in the movie, and that Luke plays with the model. In fact, I could probably even point out that the model Luke plays with was originally (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Jawa's Ewoks

(...) Well I don't know about that but someone in NELUG, Can't seem to find a picture but I think it was Shaun Sullivan, made a Jawa. Basically it was a Brown Torso, Black head, Brown Coul (wolfpack style), and for legs he used a 1x2 brown log (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) Well - okay - can't argue with that. But the question remains: SO? I mean, we've yet to see the interior of an AT-AT in any film (apart from the cockpit footage in ESB) - and not even George Lucas came up with an actual walking one; they're (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Small Jawa's Ewoks

Is there any chance that a minifig torso alone would be used for a Jawa or Ewok? (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) As soon as I saw this, I remember that "primitive" on a .jpg from Mania Magazine--someone posted it here, don't have the cite atm--but it was rather nifty, and possibly do-able as a $100-class set (or shrinkable to the $50-70 range). And I can (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I feel the only way to extend the SW line to 2007 is to make these two sets available. No way around it. They will make them to keep the Tie Pilot Helmet mold profitable. (...) We've seen it back when they showed the prototype of the UCS (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I too was thinking of this the other day. There really isn't much left to do besides playset type sets for the Classic Trilogy. Since the license runs til 2007 I was thinking TLC will start concentrating on EpI, EpII, and finally EpIII (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New AT-ST, using plates

(...) Well, that didn't take very long, did it? OK, here's a Y-Wing built out of a Snowspeeder set too... (URL) Railton (URL) Sorry about the repeated post earlier - dodgy web server. I though it hadn't gone through. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I'm in total agreement, I love the first batch stuff. Those sets are what brought me out of my "dark ages". Lego definitely did a great job with them. But as I look at some of the more recent sets such as the AT-ST, driod escape, Falcon etc. I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MF MOC and 7146 TIE posted

Earlier tonight I picked up a TIE Fighter (I may have waited a little, not for that included stormtrooper) and Droid Escape, and another Red Planet protector so I could for the click hinges to finish the landing gear on my Falcon. More interior (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) While you are correct about the Lars landspeeder, the rear engine of the T-16 is visible through the doorway in the background past where 3p0 gets his oil bath. Pretty obscure, but there it is. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) IIRC, the vehicle in the garage was the Lars family speeder. I believe that the only time the skyhopper appeared was as the model that Luke wooshed around in the garage just before C3-P0 told him that he and R-2 had been been through a lot, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I don't know if this means anything, but some of the initial release sets are being marked 'D' on the Wal-Mart shelves. I think this means they're discontinued, as several other sets that I know are on the way out are also marked with a 'D'. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I dunno...most of *my* most anticipated sets came out in the first batch, and I don't think they dropped the ball there. I thought the X-wing was very good, and the Snowspeeder was nothing short of excellent. (...) I'd certainly go for it. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) They did do that in Mindstorms. They could certainly exclude the expensive computer technology and make it LEGO System snowspeeder scale at the same price. (...) Am I the only one who wants TLC to make a big TECHNIC Dewback? We are getting a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes: trimming . . . (...) Big? I can only hope. I have a bad feeling this would be seriously juniorized. Probably just a tad bigger than the droid transport so you can hold a couple driods and jawas. They'll (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Figs with the AT-ST

(...) The only fig is Chewie. Not to mention, this set is a lot smaller than it looks in the pics. -Todd (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

Personally, I don't think they'll do the TIE interceptor, but I think they should do a TIE bomber. That would be sweet. Sandcrawler? I don't think so. AT-AT...I hope so, I really hope so. And I hope they make it HUGE. Not like the wimpy AT-ST they (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) <snips all along> (...) I imagine we'll at least see a play set... the Jawas are highly recognizable. (...) Actually it did appear (very briefly) in the first film. It never appeared in flight, but it was in there. (...) We can hope for (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Figs with the AT-ST

For those of you who have been fortunate enough to locate and purchase the new sets, which figs actually come with the AT-ST. (Please not just Chewie! Please not just Chewie! Please not just........) Thanks for the info. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

----- Original Message ----- From: Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> Newsgroups: lugnet.starwars Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 1:28 PM Subject: What's Left? (Classic) (...) Forget (...) Never know, maybe an twin Imperial pack? (...) They could (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) <some snippage> (...) I think they could do it. It wouldn't be to scale, but I think it could at least have a cockpit area and a place below for some droids. They could use the tread thingys from the Arctic sets. (...) Could be. (...) Hmmm... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) Yep, it's white. Look at the official set and contrast colors in the middle wing; you'll see a 1x6x5 gray wall in it. You'll see I got rid of all that:) Personally, I'd prefer it white...it looks more like the actual ship in white than in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

Since I haven't seen the Shuttle or AT-ST yet, other than the pics, I can't comment too much. But the AT-ST looks much better than the official one I think. Also, is the Shuttle actually white??? The Lego version, I mean, I thought it was grey? And (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  What's Left? (Classic)

I was just thinking about the SW sets we've seen so far from the Classic Trilogy, and I was realising that TLC is almost out of major vehicles! Forget speculation about what they *might* do next, what's left to do? *TIE Interceptor *TIE Bomber I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) <snip> (...) The AT-ST is quite swell, I'm fairly impressed. I like the Falcon and the Shuttle too, but I think the best of the bunch is the AT-ST. The Falcon retains the overall "feel" of the Lego set, but looks much better. I don't have the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  A few of my SW MOCS

Recently I found the AT-ST and Imperial Shuttle and had to modify right away. It also so-happens I finished my Millenium Falcon about the same time, so I felt motivated to put pics of all three models up. The AT-ST is totally different from the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 search...

(...) I agree... it's also great because every now and then when searching for the new sets you'll come across a large older set that you put off buying until it was too late... or so you thought. I love it when the local Kaybees clean out their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 search...

(...) Sometimes looking is part of the fun for me. But then again when you turn up empty handed it is a bummer. oh The excitment of looking up to the top shelf and seeing 4 TIEs turned backward so all you can read is the set number and the other (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 search...

(...) I know, it's a crying shame. I picked up one of the large UFO sets there on clearance this summer. They used to be a great source for Lego. (...) I forgot about the Target on Circle! I'm rarely in that part of town ('cept when I go to the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Probe Droid Pics

(...) By any chance, were you thinking of these? "(URL) this helps, Franklin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 search...

(...) D'oh! ZB had a great seletection once. :( Havn't had a change to go there in a while. (...) Not suprizing, CS has to be the largest "backwater" city in the country. Oh, and there are 3 Targets! 2 on Acadamy (1 near the Citadel and one up (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 search...

A tragedy indeed, Bryan. Even though the SW 2001s are here on the East coast, not all WMarts have them, and those that do have a meager stock (as far as quantity). For example, I discovered upon returning to the WM that I found every new SW set now (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

(...) During Thanksgiving weekend I say the Mars base at the TRU in Wilkes-Barre, PA, which is not near VA, but also probably gets its shipments from Philadelphia. I stopped at the Target on I-81 in Hagerstown, but, not suprisingly, didn't find any (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  2001 search...

This is a long story about my failure in searching for the 2001 SW sets. It's fairly long, so you may want to skip it, unless you enjoy this kind of thing. Last night I went on a search to find some of the 2001 SW sets here in Colorado Springs, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New AT-ST, using plates

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes: <snip> (...) hehehe, so now we have two ways of building an AT-ST out of a Snowspeeder... <G> I wonder if there's anything that can't be done with this set... -Bryan (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Interesting - the foot looks quite good, but the leg is nowhere near long enough for a foot that size. All a bit too big for mine at the moment though... Jason Railton (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Interesting - the foot looks quite good, but the leg is nowhere near long enough for a foot that size. All a bit too big for mine at the moment. Jason Railton (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Interesting - the foot looks quite good, the leg is nowhere near long enough for a foot that size. All a bit too big for mine at the moment. Jason Railton (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New AT-ST, using plates

This is my latest AT-ST Scout Walker. I think the arrangement of plates makes the face look quite authentic, although the face may be a little too long overall. The legs are a bit naff, but I thought I'd show it anyway: (URL) also something cunning (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Well, I've gotta come in and clarify. I don't think it's possible to achieve a walking model made of Lego parts (not counting future miracle parts) that walks as an AT-AT is "supposed" to walk (using all the joints as shown in the movie, not (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Actually, Dave Thomas Jr. had that idea too: (URL) ankle brace is stolen on my new design and also on Shaun's foot design too as I recall). His looks a little rough-- perhaps with tiles it'd look a bit better, but a very interesting idea... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Now you're making fun - and DaveE doesn't believe it's possible. Well, I've always started with the walking mechanism and built the detail on to that. If you don't believe me, look here: (URL) why my models aren't up to full minifig scale or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Well, I don't have any of these corner brackets (I missed out on the whole grey castle theme), and I don't fancy buying 12 Castle Expansion Packs just for these parts - though your angle arches are a nice touch. I've just had a thought (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Probe Droid Pics

I know I've seen pics of a lego imperial probe droid. This one was good and was a little larger than a minifig. The top was either 2x2 or 4x4. It had a 1x4 black antenna as a leg which was how it stood. I believe I saw the model at Brickshelf. Does (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Off Topic Question

(...) The proper newsgroup to make your proposition to would be lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. If you want that would be the best place to go because we are not supposed to promote any goods for sale on any of the other newsgroups. Tim Courtney can (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: First Impressions: SW 2001

(...) The AT-ST looked great until I put the legs on. The model just ended up looking insanely awkward. UGH. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind when trekking to the other TRU's in the area. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:G541nL.6Fx@lugnet.com... (...) couple (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Off Topic Question

Ok, I know this is a star wars group - but I know there is much fan crossover. I am just hoping someone in this group could answer this: Is there a similar community to Lugnet for Star Trek fans - I have some old Star Trek novels I am thinking about (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) used (am using) to make the AT-AT, showing scale, etc. in: (URL) and toscale2.GIF are the ones to look at-- the others have to do with the AT-AT walking) For anyone who actually wants to use my method, copy the scale of the grid on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

Hi Jason, I was indeed. I figured giving it a top speed around 30 m/h would do nicely - don't you think ?? :). Thanks alot for your reply - I figured that the legs and neck would be the two toughest challenges, but making it walk.... - interesting (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sandcrawler Droids

(...) often on Tattooine. For lack of the official name, I'm calling it the Roller Droid. It can be found on Brickshelf currently, I will be adding it to my site soon. An image and the DAT file are available. It requires the use of a "Lego" rubber (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

Good question. I have plenty in light grey, black and of course blue from the same vehicle as you mentioned. But I have never seen it in white before! Trev (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Open mouth, insert foot. Further inspection of the photos makes it clear it's a picture of one of the production models from "Empire". It appears to be on display either at the Smithsonian, or another stop on the "Magic of Myth" tour. It's (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) I'm 99% sure it's a buildup of the ERTL off-the-shelf model kit. NOT the motorized walking one, the normal one. Unfortunately, my favorite modelling website has neither photos nor reviews of the ERTL kit. eric (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Actually, I don't remember any more... I found those back when I was looking for AT-AT pictures online to help with the details and saved 'em for reference... (...) Yep, the one on my site is my 3rd, I'm now working on a 4th :) (...) I tried (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

Also, The Fair Lakes store gets stuff about a week after the other stores in the area (like Tysons) because it's a Kids World (TRU+Kids+Babies) so it get's shipments from the Philadelphia warehouse instead of Frederick MD. or is it Hagarstown? I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 SW found in VA

You are correct, the Fair Lakes TRU does not have 2001 Sw yet. They are in the computer which means they "have been ordered" and will eventually be there. Also, no one seems to have the large Mars set yet. KL (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  2001 SW found in VA

I stopped by the Fair Lakes VA WalMart at lunch today. They had 3 of the new sets: Battle Droid Carrier Escape Pod AT-ST They also had a few of the LoM sets. The Toys R Us in the same complex had no new SW sets, but they had a couple of different (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) Great pictures Dave! I might crib from them a bit too. Where did that model come from? Having built two AT-ATs myself (now working on a third version), I can say the feet are the hardest part - two concentric circles, and the rolling joint on (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT

(...) You can find a great set of blueprints of the AT-AT in the Essential Guide to Vehicles. They've got a side, front, and rear blueprint. (I recently found a mistake on the blueprints too!) They've got the side blueprint online at starwars.com, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Horizontal, part 30360 in LDRAW, came in <set:7310 7310 Mono Jet> as well. Awesome, Kevin (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego AT-AT

Hi, I've been toying with the idea of building an imperial AT-AT out of grey Lego bricks. I'm at a loss as how to/where to start, and since I've seen some very impressive version of the AT-AT around, I was wondering if anyone had drawings, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Well, they *were* asking for it, putting the Executor superstructure on the 7134 computer panel like that...in fact, why not do several? Nothing succeeds like excess! (And nothing is as puzzling as the whole ship going out of control with just (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) AGES! Does this hold out the portent of Ancient Pieces emerging anew...? Does anyone know when this last appeared in the land of the living? (I have about 4 from Uranium Search Vehicles in blue, but that's it.) (...) piece construction, it (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New stop motion animation for your enjoyment!

Hey Marc, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH...AHAHAHAHAH AHAH! *ahem* Very good work. I especially like the addition of the smiley faces and the red 1x1 round brick. That ranks right up there with the fake bio of Jared Binklestein that was shown on E!. Dave Marc (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  First Impressions: SW 2001

oops, correction. The AT-ST has six plate/peg parts. Four previously mentioned in brown, not dark grey. And two more in light grey, oriented downward. -Matt . (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  First Impressions: SW 2001

Droid Escape Pod - A neat set for the price, complete with unusual rounded plates, and large radar dish. However, one must pry open parts in order to place mini-figs inside...I figured it would have an opening hatch. Oh well. TIE Fighter - (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New stop motion animation for your enjoyment!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on Lugnet for a while, and now I finally have a good reason to post something. I just completed my first Lego animation. View it at "(URL) and let me know what you think! If you're a big fan of Jar Jar you might want (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: WAL*MART KICKS A$$!!

(...) Time to start hitting local Wal-Marts for sure I guess. Although they aren't my favorite chain. Oh well. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  WAL*MART KICKS A$$!!

Just picked up the Imperial Shuttle, TIE Fighter, Droid Escape, and AT-ST at WAL*MART on U.S. Rt. 1 in Falmouth, Maine. All sets were on the floor in their shipping boxes about to be put up. Looks like TRU is a bit behind! (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) Forget the bridge. Do a whole minifig scale Executor!! That should keep you busy for a couple years (not building it, just financing it! ;-) ). Steve Martin (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

Heh. That sounds good. Are you going to have colliding A-Wing action? ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) I guess I should have been more clear, I meant that having them available ruled. Now I can build the Executor bridge. eric (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Sandcrawler Droids

After giving you a simple way to get your own custom Jawa minifig yesterday, I thought since the Sandcrawler was still parked out back I'd go ahead and . . . well, head over to FBTB and check it out for yourself ;) Tim (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure

(...) (URL) think this will help. Selçuk (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  pictures of the shuttle

Can somebody who owns the imp. shuttle post some pictures of the back and the hatch thingy inside? Thanx Geordan (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

I used the 2x4x2 brick-with-studs-on-sides to do it. There's a picture in the same directory showing how it's done. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Great SW deal at ShopKo

If you live in an area with ShopKos, now's the time to go. They've got a Y-Wing/Vader's TIE & Snowspeeder bundle for $29.98!! That's with the 20% off sale this week, so go before Sat. No sign of the 2001 stuff here in Montana yet, though. And we (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) hinges? -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: All 6 SW sets on the shelves!!

(...) A shot of the driver in the Imperial Shuttle would be great. -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  SW Lego found at Wal-Mart; Imperial Shuttle!

This morning I went to the Wal-Mart here in Derby, CT and lo and behold; tons of new lego. They had a few LOM things, some small Studios sets, and, I think, all of the new classic SW lego. They had the TIE Fighter, AT-ST, Droid Escape, and Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact