 Star Wars / 10115
Re: New stop motion animation for your enjoyment!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:59:35 GMT

Hey Marc,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAH!

*ahem*  Very good work.  I especially like the addition of the smiley faces
and the red 1x1 round brick.  That ranks right up there with the fake bio of
Jared Binklestein that was shown on E!.

Dave

Marc Atkin <atkin@cs.umass.edu> wrote in message
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on Lugnet for a while, and now I finally have a good • reason
to post something. I just completed my first Lego animation. View it at
"http://eksl.cs.umass.edu/~atkin/movies/" and let me know what you think!
If you're a big fan of Jar Jar you might want to keep away! :)

-- Marc