 Star Wars / 10198
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

<lottsa snippage>

  My picks for possible others?

  4. Death Star Transport.  That little grey thing that zipped
     around a few times?  With a few stormtroopers, one hopes!

Is this the same thing as the Imperial Landing Craft that is seen for about
3 seconds during the Stormtrooper/Dewback desert patrol scene in New Hope?
It would make a great vehicle for including lots of stormtroopers (1 pilot
fig and half a dozen stormtroopers).

  So, what *is* the story with this "Muffin Head" thing?  I've been
  rather confused for some time.  About that, too.

Well, IIRC, it came about when pictures of the new minifig hairpiece in the
upcoming Alpha Team line were first seen. Mark said he would have to get one
for his 'personal likeness' minifig. Someone else pointed out the new
minifig looked like he had a giant muffin on his head and "Muffin Head" was
born. HTH.

  best

  LFB

Ken