 Star Wars / 10170
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:46:49 GMT

From: "James Simpson" <mitchjacko@cs.com>

IIRC, the vehicle in the garage was the Lars family speeder.  I believe that
the only time the skyhopper appeared was as the model that Luke wooshed
around in the garage just before C3-P0 told him that he and R-2 had been
been through a lot, what with all the space battles and the rebellion.

james

While you are correct about the Lars landspeeder, the rear engine of the
T-16 is visible through the doorway in the background past where 3p0 gets
his oil bath. Pretty obscure, but there it is.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego