 Star Wars / 10156
10155  |  10157
Subject:
What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:28:00 GMT

I was just thinking about the SW sets we've seen so far from the Classic
Trilogy, and I was realising that TLC is almost out of major vehicles!  Forget
speculation about what they *might* do next, what's left to do?

*TIE Interceptor
*TIE Bomber

I doubt they'll release these in the same year, though.

*Sandcrawler

This would have to be so big, I can't imagine them making a set for it.  I
mean, few people would recognise it!

*AT-AT

I personally think this could be done for a $90-$120 price point.

*Jabba's Barge

Now we're really stretching, but they did do the Skiff, so why not?

*T-16 Skyhopper

Never even on film- seems unlikely

*Sandtroopers with Dewback

Uh.  The Dewback would end up being a Kaadu-like guy, but it might be cool.
Definitely good for getting lots of Stormtroopers.

*Han and Luke on Tauntauns

Gungan patrol part 2, seems likely.

*Cloud Car

Mmmm, or-ange.

Am I forgetting anything?  This is all I can come up with that is even remotely
possible.  Keep in mind, though, I'm talking Classic Trilogy and System sets,
here.  I left out anything that seemed way too big for TLC to bother (Star
Destroyers, Tantive IV, Mon Cal Cruisers, etc)

Any thoughts?  Agree/disagree?

eric