 Star Wars / 10197
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 17:05:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:

<snip>

At any rate, what I meant was that the vehicle is never seen flying around.

eric

Not to beat a dead Bantha, but it was seen flying in the movie.  The recent
theater re-releases had T-16s flying above Mos Eisly (sp?) in addition to
other craft (Dash Rendar's Outrider was briefly seen shooting across the sky
as well.).  Sure it was added in in computer detail, but the T-16 was there.
If you want, I could force myself to go watch them again just to tell you
EXACTLY where, but please don't make me watch it now.  I am so burnt out on
Star Wars, it's all I can do just to build the models LEGO releases once
before throwing them into "the parts bin".
Point is:  T-16s can fly.
Aaron

IIRC it can be seen at the very end of ROTJ Special Edition. They cut away
from the Ewok village celebration scene to show celebrations on other
planets, and on Tatooine there is a T-16 that flys over Mos Eisley.

Ken