 Star Wars / 10274
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:07:06 GMT

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:3A382DE3.8EC4D58@mediaone.net...
James Simpson wrote:
I actually wonder if there are different designers working on these SW • sets.  As
for my guess on where the designers of the older SW sets went?  Life on • Mars,
arguably the best LEGO theme for 2001...

I highly agree on this.  I am very impressed with the three sets I"ve picked
up already.  It's just amazing.  I love the idea for the 'suspension' on the
tri-trike.  Lots of neat ideas for it when I have some time this Christmas
Break.