 Star Wars / 10201
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 19:42:03 GMT

Plus, the game was one of the better N64 games out there! (Its available for
the PC too)

-------------------------
   cg-88@home.com
-------------------------
   IG-88 was nothing!
CG-88 is all-powerful!!!

Mike Petrucelli <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Chris Gordon writes:
I wouldn't be surprised if they did sets from Shadows Of The Empire, • because
almost everyone played the game, read the book, or the comics, its
practically a movie!

I pose my first question here: What is Shadows of the Empire? Never heard • of
it. So I guess I don't count as "almost everyone." I consider myself a
casual Star Wars fan and I know a good bit about the series. But I think
that TLC would not go for it. They don't just market their stuff to • die-hard
Star Wars nerds (no offense, I have some die-hard Star Wars nerd • friends).

Greg "Exit the side" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

Shadows of the Empire is an expansion novel set between ESB and ROTJ.  It • is an
offically licensed novel published by Bantam Books, therfore is considered
canon material by Lucasfilm/Lucasarts.  It is definately one of the better
expansion books. The major character is an Imperial sympathizer/crimelord • and
"freind" of the Emperor.  It illistrates the corruption prevalent in the • Empire
very well. The main characters of the Trilogy do play a significant role • in the
book.  It is definitely worth reading.

-Lord Insanity