 Star Wars / 10216
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:13:57 GMT

<MUCH SNIPPAGE>
  1. I'll second the earlier case for including the TIE family.
     Too much has already been done with the model architecture;
     they'd be crazy not to take advantage of it.
Yea, But i'd expect a TIE-I is much more likely over a TIE-B.  The cockpit
"ball" (i use the term loosely) wouldn't function with the TIE-B, because it
has the elongated double hull.

Also, in response all the T-16 comments.  i too have to say that you
shouldn't rule this out.  Even thought it DID only get 5 seconds worth of
screen time, Luke is seen playing with a "model" T-16 in the film, and at
the Death star briefing, luke even mentions it by nam (I used to bag womp
rats in my T-16 back home).  Personally, I'd love to see it as a set, it is
very doable for the $15-$30 range.(although they'd probably make it a single
seater, and not a two seater.

-Scot