 Star Wars / 10192
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 13:06:34 GMT

  That's a good point.  A REALLY good point.  I don't remember seeing
  the Battle Droid Transport in Ep I...at all.  Ever.  Where was it?

The Carrier can be seen when the battle droid commander on naboo talks to
the nemoidians (sp?) through the holographic communication device. The
carrier can be seen for about 2 seconds so keep your hand on that "pause"
button.
Greetz,
Jay