 Star Wars / 10199
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:53:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Gordon writes:
I wouldn't be surprised if they did sets from Shadows Of The Empire, because
almost everyone played the game, read the book, or the comics, its
practically a movie!

I pose my first question here: What is Shadows of the Empire? Never heard of
it. So I guess I don't count as "almost everyone." I consider myself a
casual Star Wars fan and I know a good bit about the series. But I think
that TLC would not go for it. They don't just market their stuff to die-hard
Star Wars nerds (no offense, I have some die-hard Star Wars nerd friends).

Greg "Exit the side" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html