 Star Wars / 10200
Re: What's Left? (Classic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 19:38:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Chris Gordon writes:
I wouldn't be surprised if they did sets from Shadows Of The Empire, because
almost everyone played the game, read the book, or the comics, its
practically a movie!

I pose my first question here: What is Shadows of the Empire? Never heard of
it. So I guess I don't count as "almost everyone." I consider myself a
casual Star Wars fan and I know a good bit about the series. But I think
that TLC would not go for it. They don't just market their stuff to die-hard
Star Wars nerds (no offense, I have some die-hard Star Wars nerd friends).

Greg "Exit the side" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

Shadows of the Empire is an expansion novel set between ESB and ROTJ.  It is an
offically licensed novel published by Bantam Books, therfore is considered
canon material by Lucasfilm/Lucasarts.  It is definately one of the better
expansion books. The major character is an Imperial sympathizer/crimelord and
"freind" of the Emperor.  It illistrates the corruption prevalent in the Empire
very well. The main characters of the Trilogy do play a significant role in the
book.  It is definitely worth reading.

-Lord Insanity