 Star Wars / 10273
Re: 2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
<snips>

didn't really care for the Droid Carrier, so I just picked up the TIE.  I'm
going on a hunt for the Imperial Shuttle tonight, and since I got paid today
I'll probably pick up whatever else I find.

-Bryan

(dontcha just love replying to yourself?)

Well, hit the local TRU and they had absolutely nothing.  It was quite sad.
Then I headed over to another Target here in town and they had a total of
three LOM sets and three Studios sets.  I also checked out a Big K-Mart
(it's the only place in town to get Little Caesers Pizza) and that was a big
flop too.  So I headed home empty handed.  No Shuttle, no ATST, no Droid
Escape Pod.  <sigh> I guess I'll have to be patient.  At least I got a TIE
fighter though.

-Bryan
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hobartrus