 Star Wars / 10157
Re: A few of my SW MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:28:13 GMT

Since I haven't seen the Shuttle or AT-ST yet, other than the pics, I can't
comment too much.  But the AT-ST looks much better than the official one I
think.  Also, is the Shuttle actually white???  The Lego version, I mean, I
thought it was grey?  And I'd like to see more pics of the Falcon, I'd like
to see how you made corridors.

-Adam

In lugnet.starwars, Josh Opotzner writes:
Recently I found the AT-ST and Imperial Shuttle and had to modify right
away.  It also so-happens I finished my Millenium Falcon about the same
time, so I felt motivated to put pics of all three models up.  The AT-ST is
totally different from the actual set, if it wern't for the cockpit
extension, printed rounds, and the square elements on the knees I could
build it without the set.  The square elements are now used for the
"eyebrows" and it looks really well.  The Millenium Falcon was changed
similarily, the crucial pieces simply being the cockpit canopy and hull
pieces; totally rebuilt.  It actually features corrdidors and rooms at the
same scale as the official model, and has a passageway to the cockpit!  It's
a tad too black, but I only own so much gray...the Shuttle was pretty good
in the first place, but I perfected it, getting rid of the extra 2 studs on
the cockpits sides and taking out nasty colors, taking out the
tiles/platform thing so figs can stand inside, made it "enclosed" by lego
terms (is the X-Wing cockpit really enclosed?) and so on.
There arn't many pics, and I MUST do more of the falcon, but if theres
populular demand I'll start in on my X and Y wings too...<g>

Take a look at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Josh120

--Josh