 Star Wars / 10155
Re: A few of my SW MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:25:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Josh Opotzner writes:
Recently I found the AT-ST and Imperial Shuttle and had to modify right
away.  It also so-happens I finished my Millenium Falcon about the same
time, so I felt motivated to put pics of all three models up. • <snip>
There arn't many pics, and I MUST do more of the falcon, but if theres
populular demand I'll start in on my X and Y wings too...<g>

Take a look at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Josh120

--Josh

The AT-ST is quite swell, I'm fairly impressed.  I like the Falcon and the
Shuttle too, but I think the best of the bunch is the AT-ST.  The Falcon
retains the overall "feel" of the Lego set, but looks much better.  I don't
have the Shuttle yet (not available here) so I can't really comment on your
remake, I do like the change in colors and the removal of the junk on the
front though... (I have yet to see the back of the "real thing" so I can't
comment on it.)

I do have one complaint on the Shuttle though, but it's not really about
your model... since when is this thing white?  The toy I had as a kid was
grey, all of the scenes with the shuttle in the films show it as grey...
it's a very light grey, but it's definately NOT white.  Oh well, at least
they didn't make the Royal Guards yellow... <G>

-Bryan