 Star Wars / 10171
10170  |  10172
Subject:
New MF MOC and 7146 TIE posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:53:39 GMT

Earlier tonight I picked up a TIE Fighter (I may have waited a little, not
for that included stormtrooper) and Droid Escape, and another Red Planet
protector so I could for the click hinges to finish the landing gear on my
Falcon.  More interior shots of the Millenium Falcon as well as some 7164
pics have been put up...the TIE could be really good just the way it is,
just in all gray.  They really tried to make it circular, and it shows, with
4x4 radar dishes on the top and back.  It's rounded like Vader's TIE with
the back thing taken off, but not nearly as clunkly or odd.  Clashing colors
mess up the look, though...tan in the back of a TIE?  Yuck.  It would look
great done in gray, though, and thats just how I'm gonna make it.  I didn't
figure people would be too excited about seeing Droid Escape, so I didn't
take any pics...but it IS a wonderful little set.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Josh120

--Josh