 Star Wars / 10134
Re: First Impressions: SW 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 03:36:37 GMT

AT-ST - Ummm...well...good for parts and a Chewie! Actually, this set has
four plate/pegs I guess you can call them (I should have referred to the
parts ref for this one, sorry) The pieces are the ones with half a technic
peg sticking straigh up from a 2X2 plate in dark grey.  Great for mech builders.
The rear opening hatch is also noteworthy.  This set gets a high mark for
printed pieces as well - useful for any space vehicle.
The AT-ST looked great until I put the legs on.  The model just ended up
looking insanely awkward.  UGH.