 Star Wars / 10133
Re: 2001 SW found in VA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:47:05 GMT

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind when trekking to the other TRU's
in the area.

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message
Also, The Fair Lakes store gets stuff about a week after the other stores
in the area (like Tysons) because it's a Kids World (TRU+Kids+Babies) so
it get's shipments from the Philadelphia warehouse instead of
Frederick MD. or is it Hagarstown? I forget.

KL

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Loch writes:
You are correct, the Fair Lakes TRU does not have 2001 Sw yet.
They are in the computer which means they "have been ordered" and
will eventually be there.

Also, no one seems to have the large Mars set yet.

KL

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Dadd writes:
I stopped by the Fair Lakes VA WalMart at lunch today.
They had 3 of the new sets:

Battle Droid Carrier
Escape Pod
AT-ST

They also had a few of the LoM sets.

The Toys R Us in the same complex had no new SW sets, but they had a • couple
of different LoM sets.

No sign of anything else though.

Chris