 Star Wars / 10135
Re: Off Topic Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 05:16:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Morris writes:
Ok, I know this is a star wars group - but I know there is much fan
crossover.  I am just hoping someone in this group could answer this:

Is there a similar community to Lugnet for Star Trek fans - I have some old
Star Trek novels I am thinking about selling and I would like to find a
group like this to sell them to.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel Morris

The proper newsgroup to make your proposition to would be
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade.  If you want that would be the best place to
go because we are not supposed to promote any goods for sale on any of the
other newsgroups.  Tim Courtney can quote me on this word for word.

-Michael Perri
"I don't think they had wookies in mind when they designed her Chewie"