 Star Wars / 10153
Re: 2001 search...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:25:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Travis Yanke writes:

Sometimes looking is part of the fun for me. But then again when you turn up
empty handed it is a bummer.  oh The excitment of looking up to the top
shelf and seeing 4 TIEs turned backward so all you can read is the set
number and the other misc. dribble they put on there in small print....
ahh back to work, enough daydreaming...

travis

I agree... it's also great because every now and then when searching for the
new sets you'll come across a large older set that you put off buying until
it was too late... or so you thought.  I love it when the local Kaybees
clean out their stock rooms, they always find cool sets that get marked down
to as much as 75% off... :)

-Bryan

(BTW: I'm at work too...hehehe, I have more time to read Lugnet at work than
I do at home... <G>)