 Star Wars / 10148
Re: 2001 search...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:28:43 GMT

A tragedy indeed, Bryan.  Even though the SW 2001s are here on the East
coast, not all WMarts have them, and those that do have a meager stock (as
far as quantity).  For example, I discovered upon returning to the WM that I
found every new SW set now has one Imperial Shuttle and a couple AT-STs.  No
signs of replenishment.  Not to mention TRU - a barren wasteland of light
saber duels and Naboo Swamps...ugh.  Give it a week.

-Matt

.