 Star Wars / 10203
Re: 2001 search...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:46:32 GMT

Jason Brown wrote in message <3a2fdb78.1733719@lugnet.com>...
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:56:57 GMT, "Bryan Hodges"
<bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net> wrote:

I went home, head dragging, and came to the conclusion that there are no • new
SW sets in Colorado Springs yet.  It's possible that one of the two • Targets,
the other Walmart, or one of the other toy stores has 'em, but I doubt it.

Not suprizing, CS has to be the largest "backwater" city in the
country.  Oh, and there are 3 Targets!  2 on Acadamy (1 near the
Citadel and one up north), and 1 on Circle near I-25.

It's not that bad, when I lived there five years ago CS usually got the new
sets before Denver...but not always.  You're right in that Colorado in
general gets its sets much later than the East Coast--but at least you're
not in Montana, where we don't even have LOM yet, much less new SW.

Derek