 Star Wars / 10151
Re: 2001 search...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Brown writes:

D'oh!  ZB had a great seletection once.  :(  Havn't had a change to go
there in a while.

I know, it's a crying shame.  I picked up one of the large UFO sets there on
clearance this summer.  They used to be a great source for Lego.

Not suprizing, CS has to be the largest "backwater" city in the
country.  Oh, and there are 3 Targets!  2 on Acadamy (1 near the
Citadel and one up north), and 1 on Circle near I-25.

I forgot about the Target on Circle!  I'm rarely in that part of town ('cept
when I go to the Golden Bee.)

I managed to hit a TRU in Denver this past weekend.  It had a good selection
of the new LOM sets, but no new SW sets.  I wanted to check a few others
(there are several TRUs up there) but I didn't have the time.  It looks like
even the non-"backwater" cities in Colorado don't have 'em yet.

I hate waiting!

-Bryan