 Star Wars / 10181
Re: New AT-ST, using plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:22:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:

Well, that didn't take very long, did it?  OK, here's a Y-Wing built out of
a Snowspeeder set too...

http://www.joefish.cwc.net/bricks/scifi/claude/ywing/content.html

Jason Railton
http://www.joefish.cwc.net/

P.S Sorry about the repeated post earlier - dodgy web server.  I though it
hadn't gone through.

Wow!  That's very cool.  Once again I'm in awe... I bow to your superior
alternate model making skills.  (I honestly thought a Y-Wing couldn't be done)

-Bryan