 Star Wars / 10173
Re: New AT-ST, using plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
http://www.joefish.cwc.net/bricks/scifi/claude/atstb/content.html
There's also something cunning going on with this model - see if you can
guess what it is...
Jason Railton

Hmmm... cunning eh?  Lemme guess, it's an alternate of something, right?
hehehe, so now we have two ways of building an AT-ST out of a Snowspeeder...
<G>  I wonder if there's anything that can't be done with this set...

-Bryan

Well, that didn't take very long, did it?  OK, here's a Y-Wing built out of
a Snowspeeder set too...

http://www.joefish.cwc.net/bricks/scifi/claude/ywing/content.html

Jason Railton
http://www.joefish.cwc.net/

P.S Sorry about the repeated post earlier - dodgy web server.  I though it
hadn't gone through.