 Star Wars / 10105
Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:03:11 GMT

Ahui Herrera wrote:

I in the process of creating Grand Admiral Thrawn and was wondeirng if anyone
knows of a god website where they have details of the militray bars that
imperial militray personnel have?  I know the more bars you have the higher
rank you are but its there other difference from say private (1 bar) ver (2
bars) etc... What about the color scheme?

Thanks
Ahui

http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/swrpg/ranks.htm

I think this will help.