 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *388 (-100)
  Finished!

I finally finished all the captions for the two Bionicle tales on our website. Next to do is the mini gallery and like it says on the site it will stay that way for a bit. -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Secret LUCNY Meeting (May 2nd)

(...) LUCNY Field trip to Kevin's! (...) Agreed - love the color and Bellville elements as window architecture. *snip* Ed (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Marconi Tower Images Uploaded!

(...) I'm trying to cast the entire Erie-Lackawanna train station in with a model of the tower for more effect. The tower's pretty boring itself, but the story behind it is cool. I guess I can't just model that without the station nearby since the (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Secret LUCNY Meeting (May 2nd)

(...) <Snip> Wow, Wayne! Nice design and execution! This building is an amazingly designed and so beautiful! Nice job to both of you. I still need to speak to my Priest about the use of the chruch. The church's basement has just been refinished, and (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Marconi Tower Images Uploaded!

Finally got time to snap these. A couple have thick black diagonal lines from trying to photograph through fencing on the Chenango St bridge. (URL) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Secret LUCNY Meeting (May 2nd)

There was a Secret Meeting for LUCNY held this past Thurs. Kevin and I got together at his place and we discussed some current issues ranging from what we need to do as well as a building session. I have some pictures of Kevin's Stash. I refuse to (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: More Lucny Memorial Day gifts

(...) I like the use of the 1 x 6 plate to form the diagonal of the "N" Thanks for sharing. Nate (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  More Lucny Memorial Day gifts

I uploaded four more images today. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Monthly Website Update

Duel's Tales was updated this month with a big change. During the whole month of May and probably June the site's regular format will be gone due to us preparing for, in our case a major redesign. In its place is 2 image tales with (eventually) (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

(...) Thank you! (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

(...) Unfortunately no one from here can come. :`( Please try to take notes or something so we can keep informed. There's a LUCNY Memorial Day gift here: (URL) you all. We are still working on some sort of sketch for the Arcane Co. building. -- (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

I'm flying to Japan that weekend and back the next :( I'm planning on a lightning trip to DC for the WAMALUG meeting on the 12. But if you want to try the new sensors, I'm more than happy to make them available. JB (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

(...) All, Unfortunatly, May 18th is out for me, as I will be camping in Constantia, so My location would be nullified. I'm fine with missing the meeting if the majority can make it, however. :) We could push back to the 1st of June. This does leave (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

I'm still up for the 18th, if anybody wants to consider rescheduling. There's no perfect date, but we might catch more of us this way. John R's location sounds good to me, either way. What do you all think? Alan (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

(...) Looks like you use the modules as table tops only - do you have any plans to add folding or bolt-on legs? Am I correct in assuming (after browsing some pics from (URL) you use existing tables to set these modules on? I'm kinda running with (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Small LUCNY intro page correction

Not sure to whom this is addressed, but there's a misspelling on the (URL) page. The "First addition of Lucnyville Picayune" should use edition instead of the mathematical operation. :^) Please advise if I've misdirected this imput. By the way, (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

(...) That sounds like a reasonable destination from Canandaigua for me. I'd be happy to offer up my church's nicely remodeled function room if somebody wants a change of venue in the future. (...) I've got my son's baseball game to attend that (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

(...) John - I go back and forth between NQC and Mindstorms code, but usually implement regular old Mindstorms code for most prototypes. Ed (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

Unfortunately, *the* email popped into my inbox this morning. I have to go to visit customers the week preceeding the 25th. And since the customers are in Japan, I'm not going to make the meeting. I am duly bummed, of course. Making such good (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYVILLE Bridge(s)

I've got my camera to work again and it appears that it can only do macro shots so I did my best to get some clear shots of the bridge. (URL) what you need parts wise to build it. 10 1x16 technic bricks 4 1x12 technic bricks 32 1x8 technic bricks 40 (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

John I will answer and add to the list of things that should be addressed. (...) I think the 25th is the best day for me. (...) I'm not trying to be a sore thumb but, I think this meeting has to be an organizational meeting. 95% Planning and future (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Are we still on for the 25th?

I have the 25th pencilled in. The only thing that could happen is I'll be out of town on business, but I won't know that until Golden Week is over. My vote is for something low key. I, for one, am not ready for prime time yet ;) JB (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Are we still on for the 25th?

Hey All, Wow, it's been busy around the LUCNY hub lately. I can see the skyline of Lucnyville forming already. :) Nate, I-Move looks great (at least the newest virtual model) as do the ideas for raised housing. Track laying is moving nicely, I (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNYVILLE Bridge(s)

(IC) The Boys at the TraK-WorK's Facility were busy the last few weeks working on some of the older train lines that were condemned due to poorly constructed bridges. With some help from SteelCorps, Inc two of the Four Bridges are complete. There (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Brother D'Von, Get the Tables

I went to the War Memorial last night to see WWF Wrestling. It was fun as it usually is. I had to laugh at myself because I was screaming like an idiot when D'Von Dudley came out. He and his brother are hardcore match guys and love to setup those (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

(...) design is close to PNLTC but has modifications to incorporate short plexi crowd guards and uses 2x3 stringers since we have table walkers (see the webpage for pics of Chris and Amy on top of the tables) so we needed stronger tables. Our big (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

Looks like many table modules are based on Ben Fleskes' design over at PNLTC, and NELUG has adapted it. Surely, we won't start building without plans to work from, and I don't think anybody has started their tables yet at LUCNY, but good point (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

Eric, Shaun - Thanks to you both for the table descriptions and clarifications. I think these tables are just the ticket. One more question, however...It looks like the edge-on view of your tables ((URL) and (URL) shows a 2x2 or 2x1 under the edges (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Shaun Sullivan writes: Some quick additional notes on the NELUG tables. (...) Well they are actually 40.25" buy 40.25", which fit a 16 32x32 baseplates in a 4x4 configuration, Or you could have 8 16x32 and 12 32x32 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:Gv94zB.Awy@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) run (...) success (...) blueprints? (...) go (...) We (NCLTC) built our modules based on the PNLTC specification. Everything you need (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

x-posting to .trains.org <IC> <Announcer Voice> Now, another BOO BOO moment, brought to you by "The Lucnyville Picayune" and I-Soar Cola, "I-Soar Cola, when you positively need refreshment, and don't care what it looks like!"... </Announcer Voice> (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Track Counts/Baseplate Counts

(...) Thanks for the reminder, Kevin. Here's my counts: 63 Straight Tracks 84 Curved Tracks 4 Left Points 4 Right Points 2 Cross Tracks *snip* (...) Duly noted. Future expansion is easier in that color, but we may have enough gray for now, and it (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) I'll second that... Ed (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) I'm behind this idea too. Either publish plans or plan to sell a few tables :) JB (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) Sounds like a good plan to me. I can chip in some funds. I like the felxibility the module tables would bring. Nate (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) too. (...) module (...) After considering all of the benefits of having our own tables, I am completely in favor of having our own custom built tables. I will pledge financial support for this project. How does $50 sound for a start?? Table (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

This looks like the best way. You have our four votes. :) -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:Gv6K4H.1ox@lugnet.com... (...) too. (...) module (...) home (...) I (...) the (...) kind (...) not just (...) (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

Shaun Thanks for your input. I've been thinking about it and it might be cheaper too. then going out and blowing 50 bucks on a table. 4x4 ft modules seems like a nice overall size. I would myself make some module design changes myself but that only (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville

<snip> (...) the (...) Due to the fact that 95% of our regular bricks are in all of Ken's creations and I will NOT take them apart our only choice is to have someone else do it. We could do a nano?-fig scale building but that would look silly. I (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) Hi All, I hope you don't mind me throwing in my experiences here. We (NELUG) were in much the same position about 1.5 years ago - do we build some tables as per a LEGO standard, or buy some. We ended up building ours, and I'll give some of my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) I have no problem with buying a table. I used to have a spare one - they are very handy things to have - but it got kinda "built-in" so it's not spare anymore. The only downside to people having and bringing tables is transportation. I have a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Possible BOO BOO

I sat at the dinner table this evening and said DOH!!!...!!! While we briefly discussed a layout there is a major consideration that we kind of overlooked. We've assumed alot about what will be used as tables. Before we can plan a layout we have to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) 25th doesn't work here--graduation also. I think I would be free May 18th if you wanted to use our church again. But feel free to do the 25th instead--I just couldn't offer use of the church. Alan (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) Wow!!! congrats... I guess a trip to Brickfest can be used as a preliminary scouting venture or can be designated a "business trip" in order for you to get your affairs in order for the upcoming fall semester!!!! :) Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

Oops, Kevin I forgot to mention the thing about webspace. Thanks for the offer. We can work that out later. I'd like for the time being use my account because its a shell account and I have more access to do things like copy and move ftp/cgi stuff (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) Oops forgot two... Fort Standing Rock - Completed (64x64) Grand Army of the Mohawk - Completed (230 Union Soldiers) Nate (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

I wish life here in the North Country could be as quiet as the newsgroup has been the past few weeks. First an earthquake on Saturday, centered 15 miles south of here, now an extremely busy weekend filled of rock climbing and singing. Life should (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) Guilt is good :) (...) After examining Kevin's Baseplate stash I think Grey is the way to go we can easily mix Old Grey and New Grey. If diplays that are built on Green don't worry about it for now we will work that out later.. Build with (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) I've been kinda tied up too. Just finished working my way through 50 service packs of wires - that's 100 ends! And that's a lot of machined bricks and hand assembled circuit boards. It got busy! But it's quietened down a bit now I hope, so I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) I realized that. I was guilty of not responding, so I figured starting a new one was a good way to go. It helped to heal my guilt :) (...) Yucky indeed! Too bad that this area (roads) of LEGO isn't fully compatable. I missed the fact that I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville and Baseplate inventories

(...) Well, I guess we all have been on the same wavelength lately. I have spent time the last few days washing my baseplates and I have just provided my baseplate and track inventory in the message just before this one. This should help with the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Track Counts/Baseplate Counts

(...) After some delay, here is my track count as promised. I expect that the count will increase within the next few months as funding allows. 32 Straight Tracks 36 Curved Tracks 1 Left Point 1 Right Point 2 Cross Tracks Also as promised is my (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville Website

(...) I've (...) look (...) I would be happy to donate webspace. I have 2 PAID web accounts that I do not use except for a few pages of text (for BrickLink shop). I can upload with no difficulty to my space at crosswinds.net but have found uploading (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Lucnyville Website

I've got plain generic face for Lucnyville up in my account and its live. I've still got some things to add but, I figured as I get them up you guys can look and make comments. As well as let me know if I forgot something. Once we get lucny.org back (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville

John We(I) did try to get an initial count from people but only Ed Responded Kevin Mentioned at the meeting that he had a ton of plates. Based from what I posted and Ed and John we have a yucky mixture. I think the first thing we need to do is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Quiet Lucnyville

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo uttered these words: (...) Nate has a design as well. I've finished mine. Sand Red with Tan and Black detailing Nate's could become a court house, as it has that feel. (...) Finished pending inspection (...) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Quiet Lucnyville

I was curious to know where everyone stands with buildings designs... As well as other possible Layouts.. We briefly talked about changing the design yet no one came forward with the offical changes. I know a few of you are traveling and what not (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Railroad show in Ithaca

(...) I think I've been to this group's shows the past two years, and it looks like they're in a different venue this year. In past years, they held a show, IIR, in the Armory off Rte. 13 past the mall. I'd guess they outgrew the space, as they took (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Railroad show in Ithaca

Hi. This is sort of not Lego-related, but the Cornell Railroad Historical Society is holding the Finger Lakes Railfair this weekend. Go to (URL) for a description of the group and the event. I'll be out of town this weekend else I'd try to make it. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Marconi Tower

(...) Thanks, Duane - and thanks to Nicole for the pictures! Ed (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY stuff

(...) I got mine in a couple of days, but one day too late to wear proudly down to the WAMALUG meeting of a week ago. I wish they offered 2XLT, but they only have 2XL which means my wife will steal it after a couple of good boilings in the wash ;) I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  The latest issue of the Lucnyville Picayune

<IC> Dear SUBSCRIBER, As per the recent fire in the town hall building, the Lucnyville Picayune is opting for the time being to publish the news of the day via e-mail. TOWN HALL DEMOLISHED Dateline-Town Hall Park In a statement Sunday on the lawn of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

(...) I've ordered some www.megatokyo.com stuff. The mug was nice. The shirts were very unimpressive heat transfer stuff (not silk screened). I sort of expected that because I figure they are not making up screens on spec, they just laserprint some (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.market.services, lugnet.org)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

I've tried ordering twice from there web site... They have crap Service.. First time a week ago I called them because after I sent my creditcard it went to a (Broken link and call customer service... Great god knows who has a copy of my credit card (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

Hi, all. Has anybody received any LUCNY stuff yet? I'd like to get some, but am curious about the quality, especially when the logos are blown up onto T-shirts, etc. (Or if anybody has previously ordered stuff from Cafepress I'd be curious to hear (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Retired local shows LUCNYville support.

(IC) One of the local retired guys decided to retrofit the old broken down Gas Station and Food Store. He had some help this week and they have made some great progress. I think the only thing they have to wait on is the new chillers for the soda (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Marconi Tower

Hi Nicole had an emergency and had to leave town quickly last nite. She asked if I would write to (whom ever asked I forgot the name, sorry)and let him know when the marconi tower picture went up. So its on our Brickshelf under non lego (i think). (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Any orders for the LEGO Outlet?

(...) We're off! Talk to you all when we return. :) -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Ammendment to U-Haul Rental Shop (Was:Tidbits for LUCNYVILLE)

Due to several corporate mergers and the like, the U-Haul Rental Facility in Lucnyville will now be known by the new Corporate name I-Move. The new facility is in the process of working out several contracts with possible vehicle suppliers. Nate (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Tidbits for LUCNYVILLE

Hey all. I would like to submit my proposal for the newest addition to Lucnyville' Buisness District. It is my U-Haul Rental Facility. It will provide the citizens of Lucnyville the oppurtunity to have access to a low-cost Rental facility. It will (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) and will be a great challenge to build. Ed (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Any orders for the LEGO Outlet?

Hey LUCNY-ites, Well, spring break is here and We're off (on Tuesday). An odd vacation this year. :) College Shopping. I'll be in Northern Virginia, and be visiting the outlet, and was wondering, does anyone want anything? Keychains? I guess I can (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Tidbits for LUCNYVILLE

Just for some reference and so our Business Director and Senior Civil Engineer has something to go by as well as others... 16 x 32 studs = 1/8 acre 32 x 32 studs = 1/4 acre 48 x 48 studs = 1/2 acre 64 x 64 studs = 1 acre Price per 1/4 acre 1/4 acre (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Your Subscription to the Lucnyville Picayune

All= First, John, awesome paper! Second, Okay, here's the story of my life right now: Finals. I really really want to get involved with Lucnyville (Ive got a few ideas up my sleeve), unfortunately these last few weeks of school will be spent writing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Your Subscription to the Lucnyville Picayune

Dear SUBSCRIBER, Congratulations! Someone has signed you up to recieve the Lucnyville Picayune, the official newspaper of Lucnyville. The Latest Issue: (URL) Lucnyville Picayune (A division of the Business District Common Council) Note: The Picayune (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNYVILLE MEETING (Urgent)

(in character) Nicole Arcane CFO of Arcane Company or one of her representatives will attend. Arcane Company wishes to purchase this building: (URL) initial scouting reports show its nearly perfect for our needs. (OOC) -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

<snip> (...) too, (...) "what's (...) I'll get some up on our brickshelf account by Monday. In the meantime i put up a couple more here: (URL) for the ones named mvc (something). -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) Ahh, if you're looking for a train-layout Utica submission, what better than ... the train station?!? Seems to me it would only have to be, what, 40 bricks tall in the main hall? ;) Actually, now that I think about it, maybe the gold dome (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

Yeah, great idea, but I'm not even going to attempt Utica's gold dome bank ;) Perhaps I can do the train yard where they stash all the old crashed train cars and wagons. Give me a place to put all my rolling stock experiments which didn't quite work (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes: <SNIP> (...) Ed et All, When I said in some thread back (don't have time as I'm babysitting and holding up the phone line) that local color and history brings a layout to life. This is a perfect example. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNYVILLE MEETING (Urgent)

Attn: All LUCNYVILLE Residents We NEED to sch'd another Board meeting to determine what is going on in our town. This meeting will cover not only roles but, the responsibilities of its members. I got a call from the Mayor who was concerned over the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) curved side should be a challenge too... ...and I better start modeling older houses so your employees can live there! It's not shown in your pics, but there's one of the last existing Marconi towers to the right of the train station that I'd (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Ohh... I want one of those, and that and that and that...... -- Thanx~ Nicole~ (URL) Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GuBJ8F.I1z@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

John, Cool cool! I expect everyone to be wearing a piece of lucny paraphenelia the next time we meet! Kidding, but cool stuff there, John! Oh, and if you want another logo, here's one I kinda cooked up: (URL) of corporate feeling, but hey, just (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Announcing LUCNY Apparel and Goods.

Hi All, Just a quick note to announce the opening of "LEGO Users of Central New York Apparel & Goods" shop at Cafepress.com: (URL) everyone would like to show their AFOL and LUCNY pride. Enjoy. -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) based (...) ...perk... did i hear our name? --quick outline-- * arcane company *almost never seen ceo, Duel (since were incorporating our websites into this) *currently located in state of maine *desires purchase of large old multi floor (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Calling in Favors (parts)

Ok after some consideration I see that I do need some stuff. Before I go out and spend the money I figured I would ask within the group first. I'm also trying another Ed Special by making my version for the Crossing Station. Problem is the two micro (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) *big snip* Sounds too hard. Can't wait to sleep through this job! (...) I gotta see that! Ed (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal

(...) I'm not sure it's worth keeping a secret, but you're right - it's not that big a town, and most things are on the main drag. West of Wal-Mart should get you there just fine. Ed (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal

(...) That might be a good idea! But... I've BEEN to Vestal, it's not THAT big of a town, you could probably find it by driving around. I was able to find an address for what I think is the place using only internet resources (so I may have to stop (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal

Hi ! Any chance of directions, or are you planning on keeping the location a secret ;) JB (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Media Max/HORC in Vestal

(...) Wow...pretty coincidental, because... Yesterday Peter Jarvis and I spent a nice afternoon trolling for good parts at MediaMax. It was my first visit but not my last. Despite the cramped space and the overflowing bins to pick through, we both (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Media Max/HORC in Vestal

Hey, all. There had been question about whether HORC (now Media Max) in Vestal was still open or not. I stopped today, and can report that it definitely is, and they still have the Lego trough. We got there just as they were closing, though, so I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) I talked with the outside contractors today and found out that they just finished work on the TraK-WorKs building and the employees are already moved in.. took some snaps from the helicoper. Outside (URL) Room with Whiteboard (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout design (Round 1)

(...) If we do a show when I'm around and have time, I'd enjoy doing a 12V layout. I was thinking of a loop with a couple of turnouts inside with a "stop signal" or two (if I can get another one) so we could possibly do some remote-controlled (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

(...) Ok you asked for it... heheh DEFINITION To plan, organize, direct, and supervise the Engineering or Transportation Divisions of the Public Works Department, and to perform a variety of technical tasks relative to the assigned area of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes: *snippage* (...) I am happy to accept the Senior Civil Engineer position. Aren't those the people who provide targets for the military? :^) *snippage* Ed (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout design (Round 1)

I think ideal train layouts should utilize tables on four sides. The (...) Four Tables??? geeez we have a town that big? (...) True but it will depend on if we have the room to display that size... and if we have the tables. Just keep that in mind. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lucnyville---The Story of a city that could

I guess the HiTechnic folks can just confine themselves to the industrial quarter. Wouldn't want all the tailings from the ABS mines upsetting the look of the place. Just as long as there's not too much graft involved in getting building permission (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact